MKE VIDEO has collected a number of forms that you can use to create your script and get prepared. Stay tuned for more forms and useful tools .
Forms to plan your script, format it correctly and get your plan in order.
1.Director’s Worksheet – Film Contracts
2. Guide to Formatting a Screenplay – Final Draft
3. Literary Option & Purchase – Sonnyboo
4. Ultimate Creative Brief – Filestage
5. Cinematography Pre-Production Checklist – Film Contracts
6. Buyer Persona Template – Filestage
Storyboard/Mood Board Templates
Storyboard templates. Whether you are an animator or can only draw stick figures it will help to use story boards and to convey your story clearly to the cast and crew.
Shot List Templates
Get organized and create a solid, clear shot list from your storyboards.
Script Breakdown Sheets
Break it down for me fellas. Breakdowns help the production team – help you – plan your project better. Breaking down the script will give more eyes on the intricacies of your project and help you succeed.
Subscribe to keep informed at mkevideo.com